BY BOOKING YOU ARE AGREED TO ALL THE TERMS & CONDITIONS LISTED BELOW
All transactions are final and no refunds will be issued.
During a flash sale period, full payment is required and this can not be refundable or transferable.
A $220 non-refundable + non transferable booking fee is required to book, this goes toward the balance due the day of your appointment. It is to ensure you are serious about booking your appointment. We accept cash/ credits for the remaining balance.
If the service is paid in full when booking, it will be not be refundable.
Consultation Fee & Touch Up fee are not refundable.
All services will be charged HST
Rates are subject to change at any time.
- Please note that once you have booked an appointment with us it means that we have reserved time in our schedule exclusively for you.
- Your appointments and well-being are very important to us.
- We understand that sometimes, unexpected delays can occur, making schedule adjustments.IIf you need to reschedule your appointment, we respectfully request at least 72 hours notice.
- Only 1 rescheduled appointment is valid per $220 booking fee. If you need to reschedule your appointment a second time, an extra admin fee of $60 is required to secure your appointment.
- Appointments cancelled within 24 hours before the appointment or not attended are charged at 50% of the treatment cost.
- Missed complimentary touch-up appointments will be charged a $100 fee when rebooked.
- By booking your appointment you understand and agree to these terms of service (& cancellation policy).
- Appointments can be changed up to 72 hours before your scheduled appointment time. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for reschedule.
- Should you have any questions please contact Tho at 6476672292 or email@example.com
- Missed Appointments: If you fail to show up to your appointment you will need to pay another full deposit to rebook. Please be mindful of your artist’s time & also to other potential clients.
- Mask are mandatory 😷 . Must be worn upon entry and and throughout the duration of your appointments
- Personal Belonging – must be keep to the bare minimal
- Hand washing immediately upon arrival
- No beverages will be available at this time in our facility. And please do not bring any food or beverages of your own.
- Minimal conversation, no hugs and handshakes to minimize the spread of COVID19
- Please come alone, no exceptions. If you come with a company they have to wait in the car.
- We would like to remind everyone that pets of any kind are NOT allowed in the salon due to pet allergies , safety reasons and insurance purposes.
All clients must be of good health. Please ensure you do not have any of the following conditions as deposits will not be refunded for contraindicated medical conditions.
Clients who may NOT be able to undergo lip, eyeliner & brows services :
PREGNANCY- DO NOT BOOK IF: You are pregnant, nursing, trying to get pregnant, or think you may have a chance of being pregnant. If you find out that you are pregnant before your appointment we will NOT make exceptions to our policy
Please note allergies to alcohol/metals/dyes/pigments/local numbing (Lidocaine) require a minimum 72 hour patch test. If you have ever had a reaction to the aforementioned products you must contact us prior to your appointment.
If you have any medical conditions which may impact your healing you must disclose it in the booking questionnaire. You may be contacted by firstname.lastname@example.org and asked to obtain medical clearance and a note from your primary care physician.
- Under 18 years of age
- Have previous brows tattooing/microblading done (**email us a picture email@example.com**)
- No forehead/ eye bags (botox/filler )injection 4 weeks before or after the treatment
- Keloid Scarring
- People who are taking blood thinners (e.g. aspirin)
- Skin diseases such as psoriasis, eczema and undiagnosed rashes or blisters on the site that is to be treated.
- Active skin cancer in the area to be tattooed
- Healing disorders, uncontrolled high blood pressure or mitral valve disorder.
- On any skin medication such as ro-accutaine, antasure, steroids which thin and oversensitive the skin
- Using Skincare products that contain acid and retinol (need to stop 4 weeks before the treatment )
- Undergoing radiotherapy or chemotherapy treatment at present (or due to undergo such treatment) and any radiotherapy or chemotherapy came to an end not less than 42 days ago from the date of the treatment
- Epileptic and experienced a seizure within the last two years
- Lip hyper pigmentation (**email us a picture firstname.lastname@example.org**)
- Have previous lip tattooing (**email us a picture)
- Previously have cold sore or outbreaks . It is highly recommended to take anti-viral medication( Zivorax) 5 days before and the day of & 5 days after as your medical doctor advised
- No lip injection 4 weeks before or after the treatment
Please send us a photo of your eyes before booking (**email us a picture email@example.com**)